[PD] mc – multichannel extension for Pd

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 16:34:56 CET 2021

Hey Thomas

On Sun, 2021-12-05 at 17:22 +0100, Thomas Grill wrote:

> i'd like to make you aware of an abstraction library i have made
> because of working more with multi-channel loudspeaker systems
> lately.

Quite a few times I thought it would practical to pack many audio
cables into one. It wouldn't have occurred to me how to actually
implement it. This is really interesting. I had only a close look at it
and, frankly, I failed to understand how it works. I'll check this out
to some more detail for sure.

Roman