[PD] [PD-announce] Pd version 0.52-0test3 released

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Dec 8 19:55:03 CET 2021

On 12/8/21 16:54, Miller Puckette via Pd-list wrote:
> I think it would be sensible to build the "official" Pd binary with the
> newest JACK - I think anyone running the older JACK can probably fall back
> to the "macosx7" compile that I can still compile :)
>
> Iohannes - is this an easy thing for you to change in the CI sys?

actually, the CI already does this...

the relevant change to the CI configuration is here:
<https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data-ci/commit/0ef09a0bbfe46eea481715ceb09683947a604623>
(it has since been superseded, but in the core it remains the same)

the current build logs show that the CI indeed only links against
libjack (and not against the framework):

https://git.iem.at/pd/pure-data/-/jobs/33678#L2432

fdsf
IOhannes