[PD] [PD-announce] Pd version 0.52-0test3 released

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Dec 8 19:58:28 CET 2021

On 12/8/21 17:48, Dan Wilcox wrote:
> As far as I can't tell right now, building a universal Tcl/Tk Wish.app succeeds but the resulting app bundle is not runnable. If I build as single arch, it runs ok, so the fault lies there.

interesting observation.
unfortunately the CI produced binaries already use single-arch Tcl/Tk
(Wish.app is rebuild, but without "--universal").

i'll try to investigate.
(and was about to suggest that we should include a multi-arch version of
Tcl/Tk in mac/stuff/ before reading your observation)

gmdsa
IOhannes