[PD] JACK on macOS

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Dec 14 15:35:48 CET 2021

On 12/14/21 14:45, Christof Ressi wrote:
>> 2. turn on "callbacks" in Pd's audio settings (it seems that this is
>> required on macOS)
> Are you sure?

i'm not sure at all.

however, i'm testing mostly with the "dummy" backend (rather than a
"real" soundcard-based backend like "coreaudio"), and in my tests i need
to enable "callbacks" to have Pd do anything.
my test usually is just looping back the output of Pd to it's input (so
i dont really need a soundcard, but i still know whether Pd can send
data to JACK and receive data from JACK)

dfksard
IOhannes