[PD] Some confusion about linux amd64-64 and linux amd64-32 in deken, and what are all the possible variations?

José de Abreu abreubacelar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 20:26:58 CET 2021

Thanks for all inputs (and merry christmas to all), i will try to look at
deken sources and see if i can do something to auto generate the table
using some modified deken output, i may came in the next days with more
questions

btw my list was all by "human parsing" the first 40 entries of deken in
alphabetical order, lol (and i know there are way more than 100 packages in
deken...) but indeed doing this by hand is bad... i will try to learn how
to do this parsing http get request to deken server, and write the
descriptions in separate