[PD] pd 0.52-0 test 4 released

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 23:42:02 CET 2022

Yup, there is no x86_64 emulation happening through Apple's "Rosetta2" layer. Better still, when Rosetta2 is removed in macOS 14 or 15 (likely), Pd will still run. :)

I know I'm late to the party but... thanks for the release, all! I will dig into it soon and hopefully finish off a few remaining things for a libpd release soon.

> On Dec 17, 2021, at 12:00 PM, pd-list-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 09:09:41 -0800
> From: Miller Puckette <msp at ucsd.edu <mailto:msp at ucsd.edu>>
> To: IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at <mailto:zmoelnig at iem.at>>
> Cc: pd-list at lists.iem.at <mailto:pd-list at lists.iem.at>
> Subject: Re: [PD] pd 0.52-0 test 4 released
>
> Iohannes's builds are compiled for both IA64 and arm64.  Incidentally, i heard
> from one informal tester that the arm64 version runs way faster in an M1 machine
> than the older ia64-only builds.  No surprise there, but nice to hear.
>
> cheers

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>