[PD] irreversibly high CPU usage with 'use callbacks' (macOS)

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Tue Jan 11 23:43:36 CET 2022

Hi,

I have noticed this myself just a few days ago (Pd 0.52-1-really,
Windows 7). I had a quick look and couldn't immediately spot the
problem, but I will have a closer look. Actually, I have been working on
a branch with several scheduler improvements and this issue is
definitely on my to-do list.

Christof