[PD] Made with FluCoMa: Double launch today!

Pierre Alexandre Tremblay tremblap at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 10:11:45 CET 2022

Dear all

We are happy to announce two new strands for inspiring thoughts and musics, intertwined with FluCoMa (ab)use today. Most of them highlight the Max and SuperCollider API but it is exactly the same in Pd so these ideas and patches can be translated.

Firstly, a preview of the seven pieces premiered last summer, remixed and re-edited by Angela Guyton. A short clip to show an overview of what ties in all the works together. We plan to release a piece every other week, starting next week with the duet of Alice Eldridge and Chris Kiefer. Watch it here:

https://youtu.be/6p_R2pVSMVg

Secondly, a new series of “Made with FluCoMa" articles where @jacob.hart explains and showcases the relation between the musicking, the underlying thinking, and the creative coding. To start with a bang, we release two today: Oliver Pasquet (
https://learn.flucoma.org/madewithflucoma/pasquet) and Lauren Hayes (https://learn.flucoma.org/madewithflucoma/hayes), and plan to release a new one every other week.

I hope you enjoy them. We'll update this thread with new releases as they come.