[PD] JACK and blocksize

Athos Bacchiocchi athos.bacchiocchi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 23:17:27 CET 2022

I was curious so I compiled pd-0.52-1 on linux, with DEFDACBLKSIZE set to
16.
I set Jack up with buffer size 16, and run pd with jack backend.

Most of the patches in the help browser works, but at least these objects
fail to load:
sigcatch : unexpected vector size
throw~ : vector size mismatch
receive~ : vector size mismatch
sigsend : unexpected vector size

In the options for ALSA, the current block size is displayed correctly as
16 but you cannot select it again once you change it.

Athos