[PD] JACK and blocksize

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Sat Jan 15 15:51:43 CET 2022

> Oh, interesting. Haven't tried myself yet, but good to know that many
> patches wouldn't work. I can't get around using [receive~].

Have you seen my last reply
(https://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2022-01/130716.html)? It
describes how to fix this. (I would not recommend doing this in
practice, though.)

---

If more people think that they need to run Pd at a lower scheduler block
size, we should think about making it a runtime option. AFAICT, there is
no technical reason why it has to be a compile time constant.

Christof