[PD] Trouble with updating number boxes, sliders, arrays on RPi - looking for a replacement to display an array

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Sat Jan 15 16:22:10 CET 2022

Hi,

I had some trouble with number boxes, sliders, etc. again. This time on the
Raspberry Pi.

With the exact same programming they work fine on a i386 Intel computer
(Debian) but do not update graphically on the Rasperry Pi 4 with Raspbian.

Must be a TCL/TK issue thinking that all these objects are hidden . . .

After weeks of trying to find a solution I gave up and replaced several
hundred of parameter editors with numbers or sliders in the background
(working) and a canvases on top for sidplaying the actual values. Others got
replaced with dropdown menus using pmenu.

This works quite well and looks a lot better.

The only thing that I'm missing is some graphes of curves that I need to
display.

Unfortunately the arrays do not get updated graphically either on the RPi.

Does anyone know of a way or an external that can be used for displaying
curves besides arrays?

Something ike this:

Thank you!

Ingo