[PD] A strange question (yet again)

Raphael Isdant raphael.isdant at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 17:56:05 CET 2022

For a really usable colored spectogram Gui, one solution would be to make
an external with the Cicm wrapper lib: "A C/TK library that aims to
facilitate the creation of objects for Pure Data".
https://github.com/CICM/CicmWrapper

You can see how nice Gui's they achieved in the CEAMMC lib for pd:
https://github.com/uliss/pure-data

They might use a more recent fork of Cicm Wrapper since the original one is
not maintained anymore... you can get in touch with Serge Poltavski for
that.

Le sam. 22 janv. 2022 à 11:23, Pierre Alexandre Tremblay <tremblap at gmail.com>
a écrit :

> Indeed I noticed that. I was hoping the IEM magic link was containing a
> first simple GUI
>
> Well, I know what I’ll do in my free time… I’ll think of something and
> will look at the various versions of Max GUI writing tutorial, so I can
> translate a road-tested structure.
>
> > On 21 Jan 2022, at 21:48, Christof Ressi <info at christofressi.com> wrote:
> >
> >> http://iem.kug.ac.at/pd/externals-HOWTO
> >
> > Here it is: https://github.com/pure-data/externals-howto
> >
> > However, this guide does not cover GUI plugins.
> >
> > On 21.01.2022 21:44, Pierre Alexandre Tremblay wrote:
> >> I was referring to this
> >>
> >> http://iem.kug.ac.at/pd/externals-HOWTO
> >>
> >> Which was referred to in a post in puredata.org

> page: https://puredata.info/docs/guiplugins/SimpleExamples/

*Raphaël Isdant*
*Creative teacher & interactive **art freelancer*

http://raphaelisdant.fr