[PD] pd 0.52-0 test 4 released

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 16:47:54 CET 2022

On Sun, 2022-01-23 at 19:55 +0100, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
> Am 23. Jänner 2022 18:42:18 MEZ schrieb Alexandre Torres Porres <
> porres at gmail.com>:
> > cool, thanks, can't we upload this to miller's site?
> >

> Last time I checked, there was a total of 0 (zero) compiled externals
> available on deken for this architecture...
>
> afaict that would give a somewhat lousy UX

Can universal binaries of externals be built on Intel Macs? Xcode
documentation [1] suggests it depends on the Xcode version installed.
But then again, can I install the necessary Xcode version on - say -
10.15 (Catalina)?

I know I can figure out these things when I have a access to such a
system, but am curious to hear about people's experiences.

Roman

[1]
https://developer.apple.com/documentation/apple-silicon/building-a- universal-macos-binary