[PD] [sfinfo~]

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 21:30:43 CET 2022

@Oliver

The only problem I know with [soundfile_info] is that it counts as
samples any metadata in the file. Is not common to find metadata in wav
files but there might be some.

It would be really nice if [soundfiler] just extracts n of samples only
by reading the header.

@Dan:

Oliver's patch shows that [soundfiler] does not just "read the header".