[PD] PD-vanilla repo for Linux?

rafael.raccuia at blindekinder.com rafael.raccuia at blindekinder.com
Mon Jan 31 19:53:05 CET 2022

  Thank you guys for the answers!

After PD-ext died I always experienced issues with externals: I never
know if it's better to install them through Deken or by packages, and
then if I have to load them on startup or within the patches with
[import] or another obect. I re-use a very old patch and I'm trying to
fix that. On some objects it works removing prefix
[libName/objectName], and some I have to add it. Some externals (e.g.
HCS) doesn't work because they can't load other externals.

Compilation: I know a bit about compiling, but the point is: will it
work then with the externals as distro packages already installed? Can
I install against current version or do I have to uninstall everything?

rph-r