[PD] PD-vanilla repo for Linux?

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Mon Jan 31 21:50:03 CET 2022

Hi all,

I remember [declare] having the advantage that it will load the
required external library before creating any other object.
It might not reliably work when creating an object that is called like
the library, I think there the order of object creation can matter.

As Max pointed out, using the operating system package manager rather
than Deken has the advantage of easy updates, but it might take these
packages longer to become available.

These days I end up copying all external libraries into my patch folder
for easier archival and migration to other machines at the expense of
having to update them manually should I ever have to.

cheersz, P

* José Rafael Subía Valdez <jsubiavaldez at gmail.com> [2022-01-31 20:18]: