[PD] unauthorize / freeverb externals

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 23:33:42 CET 2022

Hi Alex

On Thu, 2022-02-03 at 17:15 +0100, alex tuca wrote:

> for a friend, i am looking for this precompiled windows64 externals.

Hihi.. you make it sound a bit like "I'd like to buy some hemorrhoid
ointment for a friend"  ;-)

> unauthorized
> freeverb

They are available in Deken¹, also for Windows. I only see an
unauthorized version for Windows-i386. freeverb~ is availalble for
amd64 and i386. Make sure to search for freeverb~  (with a ~ at the
end).

¹ In Pd, use the menu 'help' -> 'find externals' and search there for
stuff and download it.