[PD] finding differences between almost identical patches

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 15:19:13 CET 2022

from my work as a music engraver I can suggest another idea, but which
only works on limited contexts: export each canvas as a graphic file,
and overlay the different versions convert (pdfstudio does this). But as
anyone can notice, there are too many conditions necessary for this to
work (find and export all canvases, patches can't be moved, ...).

Or: comment your patches.