[PD] [PD-announce] Pd sound installation in South-East England

Ed Kelly via Pd-announce pd-announce at lists.iem.at
Sun Mar 6 15:17:40 CET 2022

Hey all,
If anyone is anywhere near Margate (England, north-eastern tip of the south east peninsula) I will be exhibiting a quadrophonic interactive sound installation in the Margate School from the 18th to the 22nd of March.
This is an artist-in residence program, and there are three artists exhibiting on those dates - my sensor-driven Pd sound-artwork, a 3D CGI designer and another who works with light sculpture.
The Margate School is an art college housed in a very large (deserted by Woolworths) department store in Margate, England, which is also a great seaside resort. I am capturing sound clips from the building and creating a set of Pd patches that will intreract with the audience through infra-red sensors.
Please come if you are in the area.
Best wishes,Ed Kelly
News | The Margate School

|  |  |

|  |
News | The Margate School

See the latest news from The Margate School

Driftwood - the latest album by Lone Shark, now available at https://synchroma.bandcamp.com/releases

For Lone Shark releases, Pure Data software and published Research, go to http://sharktracks.co.uk