[PD] Click Tracker - Version 2.3 is out!

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 11:02:16 CET 2022

Hi Dudley.

I spent more than 10 years working on this, basically giving it away for
musicians who want to use it, and at no profit for me. I would like at
some point to be able to get some return on the time, and it seems to me
that the only option is to try to protect the source code.

Regarding your comments:

- the objects were "entagled" with jmmmp/jp.garble

- I "might" have added some hundreds of non-useful objects to some
subpatches just to annoy anyone who tries to clean it up

- none of these are failsafe, but I only know how to program in Pd, so
it's the only protection I could think of.

If you're interested in how the Click Tracker works etc., I would
suggest to have a look at the paper I presented some years ago
https://www.uni-weimar.de/kunst-und-gestaltung/wiki/PDCON:Conference/Click_Tracker:_Performance/composition_tool_for_metrically_complex_scores
- most of it is still current.

Or to ask me directly. I doubt I will send you the original patch, but I
can answer questions in text.

Best,

Joao