[PD] [SPAM] Re: Choices of IPC when using fast-forward

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Thu Mar 17 09:55:06 CET 2022

I think, the latest code is on my github :
https://github.com/ch-nry/pd_shmem
it still say version 1, but work have been done since, it need to be increase.

the allocate message was add in the last version.

I did not find any binary on deken so I don't know where they are!

Antoine just told me that he manage to compile it for windows, so a proper deken release should be made.

cheers