[PD] Silicon Mac issues

Philip Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Fri Mar 18 22:19:17 CET 2022

Update 2 – an important thing I forgot to mention is that I’m running Dan Wilcox’s arm64 version now. That may be why the mystery shutdown stopped happening. I don’t understand why things were even partially working before with the i86 version if it was an architecture issue (and shouldn’t I have been asked if it should run under Rosetta?) Color me confused.

At any rate, I’m making progress. I have some code upgrading to do. I have a zillion mrpeach/routeOSC objects that I have to update to vanilla [oscparse].

Phil Stone