[PD] shmem V1.1 is out, WAS Re: Choices of IPC when using fast-forward

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Sat Mar 19 15:34:05 CET 2022

Hello,
Antoine finality found the bug in my code that prevent the windows compilation.

So shmem 1.1 is finally out!

Thanks to Antoine wizardry and some magic in github, a package was automatically upload to deken with binary for everybody!

let's wait the standard time for deken to share it and test!!!

cheers