[PD] M1 Externals

Philip Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Sun Mar 20 19:32:01 CET 2022

Hi,

I’m going through the same process; it has spurred me to cut my dependence on externals to the bone, but I also badly need [comport], cyclone, and a few others that I can’t replace, like [tof/pmenu].

I’d like to help in this process of getting externals compiled for Darwin-arm64, but don’t know where to start.

Best,

Phil Stone
University of California, Davis