[PD] how to write different types to [text]

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 22:33:31 CET 2022

Hi

[text get] has a second outlet for the type of the message. There is a
distinction between messages terminated by semicolon and messages
terminated by comma.

Is there also a way to add messages of different types? I haven't found
any. [text set] and [text insert] usually add messages terminated by
semicolon (type 0). OK, there is [text fromlist], but I'm interested in
a more granular way to edit the text buffer and add messages of
different types.

Roman