[PD] Compiling cyclone for Darwin-arm6

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Thu Mar 24 11:09:31 CET 2022

You have to set PD_INCLUDEDIR to point to Pd's "src" folder because the
build system needs to find the header files.

That being said, cyclone's build system could have some code to set some
reasonable default values. That's what I do in my CMake based Pd
externals, so I know it's possible :-)

---

On the other hand, cyclone also supports the pd-lib-builder build
system. Just cd into the top level folder (containing "Makefile") and
type "make". pd-lib-builder should be able to find the Pd header files
automagically.

Christof