[PD] (no subject)

Philip Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Fri Mar 25 00:41:20 CET 2022

Thanks, IOhannes, that worked, using ‘arm64 x86-64’.

I now have all the objects individually deployed. Is there a way, using pd-lib-builder, to build the ‘unified’ library for Cyclone?

I’m currently working well enough for my own needs, but I’d like to supply a deployable library for Deken for cyclone-darwin (including arm64), and am not sure how to do that.

Best,

Phil Stone
UC Davis