[PD] Compiling cyclone for Darwin-arm6

Philip Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Sat Mar 26 01:40:24 CET 2022

Thanks again, Christof. Trying that, I’m getting this result:

➜  pd-cyclone-master make make-lib-executable=yes arch="arm64 x86_64"
++++ info: using Makefile.pdlibbuilder version 0.6.0
++++ info: using Pd API /Applications/Pd-0.52-1-arm64.app/Contents/Resources/src/m_pd.h
++++ info: making target all in lib cyclone
pd-lib-builder/Makefile.pdlibbuilder:815: *** Can not build library blob because lib.setup.sources is undefined.  Stop.

I’ve searched for any mention of ‘lib.setup.sources’ and come up empty. Can anybody tell me how to set that correctly?

Thanks for your patience, all!

Phil Stone
UC Davis

P.S. My system is up and running on an M1 MacBook, and it is, by my very rough estimate, around 3X faster than my system running on x86-64 Pd. That is, setups which ate nearly all the processor available for audio, now don’t go above 33%. I’m *very* happy, and thinking up ways to use up this bandwidth bonanza.