[PD] more features for [file] (Get directory of current patch)

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sat Mar 26 07:44:28 CET 2022

On 3/25/22 17:31, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> Em qui., 24 de mar. de 2022 às 06:48, Antoine Rousseau <antoine at metalu.net>
> escreveu:
>
>> [list split] would accept negative indices (counting from the end)
>>>

>> +10!
>>

> yeah, that's great. I have a n external that does that [slice]

yeah. and zexy has [niagara] that does this.
my git history only reaches back to 2002, and it was there back then.

but i was really talking about [list split] here.

> yup, this is the issue, when splitting a file with a space, like
> *Users/porres/Desktop/rename\
> copy.pd*
>
> I get:
>
>   list / Users porres Desktop *list\ rename\ copy.pd*
>
> so for the file name I actually get *symbol list\ rename\ copy.pd*

not for me.
could you please provide a patch that shows this problem (without also
requiring a copy of your harddisk; that is: the filename-with-space
should be stored in the patch), and attach it to your bug-report.

gfmds
IOhannes