[PD] [PD-announce] Pd 0.52-2 released

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Tue Mar 29 16:10:31 CEST 2022

> If you have an apple silicon, it'll run under the hood the arm code
> and then it will only find and load 'arm64' externals?
 From my understanding, yes. For that reason, I guess it's not a good
idea to provide universal binaries at this point and we should rather
ship seperate binaries. Once most externals are available as universal
binaries, we might ship Pd as a universal binary as well.

Of course, you can always force apps to run under Rosetta, but I don't
think that's a good user experience.

Christof