[PD] more features for [file] (Get directory of current patch)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 18:33:06 CEST 2022

Em sáb., 26 de mar. de 2022 às 03:46, IOhannes m zmölnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>
escreveu:

> > yeah, that's great. I have a n external that does that [slice]
>
> yeah. and zexy has [niagara] that does this.
> my git history only reaches back to 2002, and it was there back then.
>
> but i was really talking about [list split] here.

For the record, my reasoning was: "*I know there are externals but this is
such an important feature that we shouldn't rely on externals for that and
have a native solution instead (I have made an external for that myself and
would gladly remove it from my library)*." I wasn't bragging about
externals I have or promoting them, sorry if I gave that idea...