[PD] [PD-announce] Pd 0.52-2 released

Philip Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Tue Mar 29 18:45:17 CEST 2022

On an M1 Mac, Deken will only show Darwin-arm64 externals (that is, if you have the  ‘Hide foreign architectures’ option checked, which I believe is the default). If that box is unchecked, you’ll see all architectures.

If you have old Darwin-amd64-32 externals lying around (like I did) Pd will attempt to load them, but will throw an error complaining about the mismatched architecture.

Phil Stone
Davis, CA  USA

Message: 2