[PD] [PD-announce] Pd 0.52-2 released

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:54:01 CEST 2022

Em qua., 30 de mar. de 2022 às 10:12, Alexandre Torres Porres <
porres at gmail.com> escreveu:

> Not long ago, we had separate Vanilla binaries for i386 / x86_64 mac
> builds in Miller's site. There was a consideration that the 'i386' was
> there to run 'old i386 externals'. I think something like that makes sense.
> I can see people being thrown off by downloading the app and then not
> finding much externals and asking around.

Guess what? A few minutes later I wrote this, I got this email message  "*I'm
writing because I'm using a new computer with an M1 processor and I don't
seem to be able to open your library anymore with Pd 0.52.2 *"

So, yeah, someone downloaded the new version and couldn't run my library
anymore and was wondering why they got 'broken' and it felt it wasn't
supported for Pd 0.52-2 :)