[PD] [PD-announce] Pd 0.52-2 released

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 19:20:40 CEST 2022

> > I'd argue that more time has been spent writing emails on this issue
> than it would take for each person to take one external, make a fat build,
> and upload to deken.

I'll still take quite some time to get ready to compile for M1 by updating
my OS and XCode, and I don't have an apple silicon mac to test, so even
then I'd need help testing.

We need to document and explain the situation to people anyway, I think
this discussion is useful for that. Just a mentioning to run roseta for
older externals is fine by me, hopefully it'll prevent other people
downloading the new release not knowing why externals aren't running
anymore.

> today i've uploaded two more (for which i feel some slight responsibility)

Philip Stone helped me and sent me M1 binaries for ELSE and Cyclone he
compiled himself, I just uploaded them to deken. So count two more in ;)

 Again, I hope to be able to do it in a couple of weeks or so myself when I
provide a release update for both.

Cheers