[PD] consistency check failed: drawline

José Rafael Subía Valdez jsubiavaldez at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 19:46:03 CEST 2022

Thanks for the response Miller,

I was trying to make my project smaller to see how small I can get with the
error. Doing this I erased [else/keyboard] and the problem stopped, I later
created it again and no problem. so I really dont know if that was the
cause or not but now this error message has stopped. I will be on the
lookout for something like this happening again.

thanks again

On Wed, Mar 30, 2022 at 12:21 PM Miller Puckette <msp at ucsd.edu> wrote:

> Interesting - that's a bit of code nobody's touched for at least 15 years.
>
> The next thing I'd do would be to try to run the project under a memory-
> integrity-checking system (I use valgrind in linux to do this).
>
> If you'd be willing to send me the project (or even better if you can
> reduce
> the size of the patch without losing the symptom) I'd be happy to try that.
>
> My guess is the trouble is coming from something far removed from the line
> of code that's printing the message...
>
> thanks
> Miller
>
> On Wed, Mar 30, 2022 at 10:25:16AM -0500, José Rafael Subía Valdez wrote:
> > Hello List
> >
> > I just downloaded and installed the latest Pd 0.52-2. But if I open a
> > project of mine and close it I get the message (messages come up when I
> > cles the patch)
> > "consistency check failed: drawline"
> >
> > the patch opened and closed with no problem in previous versions of Pd, I
> > had no error warning like this.
> >
> > So my question is, what can be causing this? How can I narrow this down?
> > where should I start looking whats going on?
> >
> > thanks
> >

> > --
> > José Rafael Subía Valdez
> >
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.jrsv.net&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=XprZV3Fxus2L1LCw80hE4Q&m=Yp_pekhbODAJ7EN5gKYOMNC9K0J5rl14KSypMc7FNoSC6XdfVygTHutmuRUzdhEk&s=ZYHMvzU6vn09d7OHAVlsFE-xcKs5TvFf_pG3FFyUtJ0&e=
> >

> > *"...I am an Anarchist! Wherefore I will*
> > *Not rule, and also ruled I will not be!"*
> >
> > - John Henry Mackay -

José Rafael Subía Valdez
www.jrsv.net