[PD] why units per pixel: -1 by default on subpatches?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Apr 1 18:46:03 CEST 2022

Because when just making a patch the origin is conventionally top left,
not bottom left.  So pixels count downward, and if you want "y" to increase
as you go up, that's the opposite dorection.

Just install a mirror on your desktop and look at your screen downward
through it, and you'll see 'y' increase upward when 'scale' is set to 1 :)