[PD] PdParty GUI color bug

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 11:54:10 CEST 2022

Howdy all,

for those using PdParty on iOS: newer versions of Pd now save the IEM GUIs using a hex color format. The current version of PdParty on the app store does not handle this correctly as it expects the old integer color format. This results in colorless widgets which may/may not send/receive correctly.

I will put out a new PdParty release soonish. In the meantime, I've posted a workaround explaining how to manually edit the patch file and replace the color values:

https://github.com/danomatika/PdParty/issues/93 <https://github.com/danomatika/PdParty/issues/93>

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>