[PD] [PD-announce] Most recent Pd packaged for Ubuntu (and derivatives)

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:27:39 CEST 2022

On Wed, 2022-04-06 at 15:54 +0200, Max wrote:
> I think this might be related:
>
> https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/1364/commits

Yeah, I think so, too. But apparently that is not all. We need to
create also a metadata file describing the application. There is web
form for this:

https://www.freedesktop.org/software/appstream/metainfocreator/#/guiapp

I created the attached xml with it.

Roman

(I haven't checked whether it's such a file that IOhannes added
recently to the salsa repo. But I will)