[PD] Pd 52.2 different font in console?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 18:03:40 CEST 2022

while we're at it. I also see a difference in the console font for 0.52-2.
I'm on mac and it's using menlo normal as before. The thing is that the
text looks bigger and the text I print on the terminal when loading my
'else' external doesn't really fit as before. I was able to change the
console font to '10' and it fits now, but it also looks tinier.

It also seems that at one point the console font was smaller than the
default patch font and this got fixed recently?

anyway, I'll just change the text my external loads so it currently better
fits the console window with a font size of 12, which I think it's what the
console for everyone looks like.

cheers