[PD] Pd 52.2 different font in console?

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 01:05:29 CEST 2022

@Dan

pdfontloader is working ok for our needs. We have the following:

`pure-data/msw/pdprototype.tgz` has an "tcl/tk-85-i386" dll

and

`pure-data/msw/pdfontloader-64bit-for-wish86.zip` has an
"tcl/tk-86-amd64" dll

They get extracted accordingly on Miller's builds. It also works when
building Pd with autotools that gets the i386:(wish85.exe tclsh85.exe)
from `pdprototype.tgz`