[PD] Ann external source or 64-bit build?

Alexandros adrcki at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 18:03:59 CEST 2022

Still no dice. Everything seems to be in /usr/local/lib. This is the
output of "ls /usr/local/lib/*fann*

/usr/local/lib/libdoublefann.a
/usr/local/lib/libdoublefann.so.2.2.0
/usr/local/lib/libfann.so.2
/usr/local/lib/libfixedfann.so
/usr/local/lib/libfloatfann.a
/usr/local/lib/libfloatfann.so.2.2.0
/usr/local/lib/libdoublefann.so
/usr/local/lib/libfann.a
/usr/local/lib/libfann.so.2.2.0
/usr/local/lib/libfixedfann.so.2
/usr/local/lib/libfloatfann.so
/usr/local/lib/libdoublefann.so.2
/usr/local/lib/libfann.so
/usr/local/lib/libfixedfann.a
/usr/local/lib/libfixedfann.so.2.2.0 /usr/local/lib/libfloatfann.so.2

I did "make fann_static" in fann's directory which gave this output
"[100%] Built target fann_static" and then "sudo make install" and then
"make" in pd_fann directory, but I keep on getting the same error
message when trying to load the object in Pd. My system is UbuntuStudio
21.10 with Pd-0.52.2 compiled from source.