[PD] Ann external source or 64-bit build?

Alexandros adrcki at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 20:08:53 CEST 2022

Yes, it's from the latest version of your repo. I did a "make clean" and
a new "make" and still get the same. It's very strange. In the Makefile
the /usr/local/lib path is specified, but Pd keeps on complaining.

Don't know if this is of any relevance, but "file
/usr/local/lib/libfann.so.2" says that this is a symbolic link to
/usr/local/lib/libfann.so.2.2.0, which in turn is an ELF 64-bit LSB
shared object.