[PD] please test it again (was: how to compile fat externals for apple silicon? [was: Please test my fat binaries])

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 08:14:10 CEST 2022

Em dom., 17 de abr. de 2022 às 01:50, IOhannes m zmölnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>
escreveu:

> Most likely you have leftover .o files (containing the wrong
> architectures) from previous builds.

Yup, something like that. Tried again from scratch and it worked :) at
least the same guy on the facebook group said it works now! I also didn't
get weird or alarming warnings. Deken also packages it correctly without
complaining (but I can't upload it yet).

As for the '*spctl --master-disable*' command, I hear it disables
Gatekeeper, the thing that keeps unsigned or whatever apps from running. I
wonder if I can do anything about it, huh?

I guess I can now ask for other people to test this again :) check --
https://github.com/porres/pd-else/releases/tag/v1.0-rc1-test (I have a new
upload "else-fat-macos.zip").

Thanks!