[PD] Using Teensy as midi compliant device

Rick Snow ricksnow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 00:28:04 CEST 2022

Hello!

I am working to use two Teensy devices as midi compliant devices to control a set of motors with PD.  I have each one working as expected.  One Teensy expects midi info on Channel 1 and the other on Channel 2.  Each Teensy Device is given its own name.  When I try to use them both at the same time (plug in both to my Mac) I can see both of them in the Midi Devices.  However, only the first one I choose will accept midi values and move the motors.  Whichever one I choose second will not react when I send it midi data.

Anyone else worked with multiple Teensy Midi devices and PD?

Cheers,
Rick