[PD] 1st Release Candidate of ELSE 1.0-0 (with Live Electronics Tutorial)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 18:17:25 CEST 2022

Oh, here's something else I should have highlighted. The [score]/[score2]
objects also have an accelerando and ritardando syntax. This is also
provided in a new [speed] object for a regular metronome. This allows you
to correctly go from 60 BPM to 90 BPM in, say, 4 beats, quite cool. The
speed change formula is taken from "On Musiquantics" by Clarence Barlow,
see: http://clarlow.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/On-MusiquanticsA4.pdf
(figure 4).