[PD] [key], [keyup] and operating system key reapat

Sebastian Shader sebfumaster at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 08:51:33 CEST 2022

On MacOS the key repeat should be respecting the system preference now after switching to tcl/tk 8.6.12 (see discussion here: https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/1306)note that key ons are repeated without corresponding key offs, until the key is released (if key repeats are enabled in the system preferences)

-seb