[PD] [PD-announce] accountant's delight: deken v0.9

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu May 26 00:52:13 CEST 2022

On 5/25/22 18:38, Lucas Cordiviola wrote:
> On 25/05/2022 12:03, alfonso santimone wrote:
>> It seems that ordering by everything except title doesn't work on
>> Windows.
>
> All is working for me on Windows.
>
> Are you sure you are expanding the results clicking on the [+]

i think alfonso is talking about the deken-plugin (rather than the website).

anyhow: when sorting per version (or date), the relative sorting of the
libraries stays intact, but the packages within each library are sorted
accordingly (which won't do much if you have enabled "Hide foreign
architectures" and "Only show the newest version of a library", as in
this case, each library-entry will only have a single entry, which sorts
the same in all directions).

the current development version of deken (which you can download from
github), allows you to double-click a column, which will then also
re-arrange the library nodes (so you can see which library was updated
most recently)

On 5/25/22 17:03, alfonso santimone wrote:
 > The most important thing for my is ordering by date to update packages
 > to latest versions

keep in mind though, that the upload date does not necessarily sort the
same as versions.

that is: i'm pretty sure that we do have packages where an older version
was uploaded after a newer version.

mfgdsa
IOhannes