[PD] Question About [Mrpeach/Midifile] Status

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sun May 29 08:06:22 CEST 2022

I have this in a convenience abstraction I made for midifile: [c_midiplay].

I feel that midifile is low-level on purpose which allows you to make abstractions depending on the use case, so I don't know if I agree for the need for yet another object, however it's your time, so enjoy!

> On May 29, 2022, at 1:27 AM, pd-list-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> Now one just needs to click on a toggle to start/stop
> playing the midifile, no need to harvest metadata to find out a tick tempo
> value to feed a metro object.

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>