[PD] Question About [Mrpeach/Midifile] Status

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun May 29 16:52:33 CEST 2022

It must be on purpose sure and low level has its advantages, but my idea is
not just making a higher level midifile... I have ambitious plans in
providing different, new and exciting features and I’ve outlined a few. I
see the need for myself as I wasn’t satisfied with seq and midifile and not
solely regarding design choices, meaning that the functionalities were ok.

But I get that people might be totally happy and not care at all for yet
another one...

Cheers