[PD] Startup Flags OSX PD 0.52.2

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue May 31 23:53:09 CEST 2022

???

Pd -> Preferences -> Startup... -> Startup Flags?

I just tested by creating a patch, saving the patch, setting Log Level 4, copying the full path from the console window, pasting into Startup Flags box. Works fine for me. (You may need to escape paths with spaces.) Pd 0.52-2 on macOS 11.6.4

... but yes, I generally write shell scripts myself. :)

> On May 31, 2022, at 7:49 PM, pd-list-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 17:49:33 +0200
> From: Simon Iten <itensimon at gmail.com <mailto:itensimon at gmail.com>>
> To: Pd-list <pd-list at lists.iem.at <mailto:pd-list at lists.iem.at>>
> Subject: [PD] Startup Flags OSX PD 0.52.2
>
> Maybe an obvious question...
>
> For an installation/Autostart scenario on OSX, where are the startup Flags
> in the Menu of PD to start with a specific patch? I could swear I used this
> previously but can't find it now...
>
> Alternatively I will have to write a small shell script I suppose.

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>